Sea Bass is a super easy fish to serve at home, these individual fillets are perfectly portioned and one fillet really is enough for dinner.
To cook, we recommend that you pan-fry them in a hot pan with a little butter. Season and then cook for a few minutes skin side down for approximately 3-4 minutes, before turning over to finish on the skinless side for about a minute.
Total cooking time is approximately five minutes and then they're ready to serve!
How will you eat yours? Here are five ways we love to eat Sea Bass:
- On crushed potatoes with creamy hollandaise and crunchy green veggies
- On a rich ratatouille sauce with crusty bread
- With ginger, chilli and garlic
- With roasted vegetables and a balsamic glaze
- With broad beans and chorizo
Order your sea bass fillets for home delivery now, we're Premier Fish At Home, your fishmonger.