Fresh Salmon portions, or Supremes, or fillets, as they are often called, are one of the most versatile dinner dishes. High in omega three, this fish is a delight to eat!
Here are a few simple serving suggestions, although you will find many simple recipe dishes across the web:
- Salmon Supreme pan fried in a hoi sin glaze, delicious with rice and veg
- Salmon and green pesto with pasta
- Baked Salmon portion with new potatoes and posh minty pea puree
- Flaked Salmon risotto with green peas and cream
- Salmon baked in the oven with fresh herbs and served with creamy dauphinoise potatoes and the veg of your choice
- Pan fried Salmon Asian style, with sweetcorn, mange tout and sliced red pepper. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and serve with noodles
- Spicy Salmon and aubergine curry and rice
- Salmon with a harissa glaze, green lentils and roasted cherry tomatoes
Pklace your order for fresh Salmon fillets now and enjoy!